Mill Supply, Inc.

Call us:


Rust Repair Panels
Rocker Panels

A rocker panel is a body repair panel that fits under the door usually for rust repair. Mill Supply stocks several different kinds of rocker panels including OE style rockers, outer skin only rocker panels, extended rocker panels for 2 or 4 door trucks and cars. Some of the more popular trucks have a choice of different kinds depending on your needs. We stock the panels so we can ship the same day.

We also carry quarter panels, floor pans, door skins, wheel arches, gas tanks and many other parts for auto restoration. You can check out our on-line catalog or order specific information on your vehicle below or call our store at 1-800-888-5072 for more information.

Mill Supply

Mill Supply has one of the largest selections of replacement panels available in the country, with over 6,000 items in our catalog. Over 170 vehicle types are illustrated, including American and foreign cars, light trucks and vans. Listings are from the late 1940's through 1998. We have been handling customer needs since 1944. Our knowledgeable sales staff is on hand to serve you from 8-5 Monday through Friday (Eastern Time). And in most cases, our dedicated shipping department will have your order on it's way the same day if the order is placed by 3 p.m. Mill Supply believes in customer satisfaction through good products, fast service and competitive prices. Our goal is to meet your need. Feel free to browse our more than 17,000 pages of information, down load our most recent catalogs or order a catalog to be sent through the mail. We are here to serve you. Most american models like Ford, Chevy, Dodge and General Motors are covered. This includes the many models made by each like Ford Mustang, Ford Galaxie 500, Ford Pinto, Ford Taurus, Chevy Cougar, Chevy Impala, Buick Rivirera, Pontiac Firebird, Plymouth Belvedere and many more. We also carry many parts for foreign made models.