Mill Supply, Inc.

Call us:


Rust Repair Panels
Floor Pans

A floor pan is a body repair panel used to repair rusted floors in cars and trucks. They are stamped steel sheet metal panels so that they fit right over the old floor after you cut the rust out. The floor pan can be welded or riveted onto the old floor. Mill supply stocks floor pans for most popular cars and trucks to make same day shipping possible. There are front and rear floor pans and also trunk floor pans available.

We also carry Quarter Panels,wheel arches, or skins,rocker panels and many other parts for auto restoration. You can check out our on-line catalog or order specific information on your vehicle below or call our store at 1-800-888-5072 for more information.